Xerox Color 550/560
Productivity plus outstanding colour for all environments.
The Xerox® Colour 550/560 Printer integrates benchmark image quality, expansive media handling and professional fi nishing with effi cient, secure and fl exible colour workflows to deliver an affordable print solution for any environment.
- Benchmark 2400 x 2400 dpi image quality with excellent colour consistency.
- Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Low Melt Toner gives all your applications a smooth, offset-like finish with outstanding sharpness and uniformity, crisp text and bright highlights.
- Enhanced Gloss Mode setting produces output with a glossy lustre.
- Digital speed, easy set-up and automated workfl ows accomplish the quick turnarounds and cost-effective short runs customers expect.
- Meets Fogra certifi cation standards.
- Expansive media range lets you print everything from postcards to posters.
- Handles both coated and uncoated stock, up to 300 gsm.
- Inline fi nishing options offer a professional polish with stapling, hole-punching and folding for presentations, brochures, reports and newsletters.
- Print/Copy: 2400 x 2400 dpi Scan: 200 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 400, 600 x 600
- Line Screens: 600, 300, 200 and 150 Clustered Dot, 200 Rotated Line Screen
- Controller Print path: 600 x 600 x 8 dpi
- Internal Trays 64-220 gsm uncoated and coated – Tray 1 500-sheet SRA3, Tray 2 500-sheet A3, Tray 3 870-sheet A4, Tray 4 1140-sheet A4
- Bypass 250-sheet up to 300 gsm – minimum paper size 148 x 105 mm (SEF)
- 5Optional 2,000 sheet HCF & OHCF (1 or 2 tray)
- Load-while-run toner and paper capability
- Advanced Registration Technology for tighter control, ±1.2 mm along lead edge, front to back
- Custom paper set-up/alignment profi les
- Xerox® EA low melt toner
- Smart Kit® replaceable units for toners, drums, fuser, charge corotron, waste bottle, staples