Refurbished & Used Xerox Color c75
The Xerox Color C75 Press is ideal for environments where massive productivity and high quality color come together. The C75 offers full-production printing capabilities in a small-footprint package. Workflow enhancements like the intuitive UI and advanced scan and copy functionality guarantee that your productivity never suffers. Robust walk-up capabilities make the Color C75 an easy fit for environments that need fast and easy printing. The C75 can handle a wide variety of media types, making it a great solution for environments that have unique and demanding jobs. If you need the productivity of a full-digital press and the unmatched quality of color images that Xerox machines produce, all in a small package, then the C75 is right for you.
Selling point of the Xerox C75.
The main selling point of the Xerox device is the ability to duplex up to 300gsm/14pt/110lb cover stocks in one pass. Giving you tight registration front to back. This machine has SIQA technology built in making paper tray alignments as easy as scanning in a piece of paper. Think upgraded newer Xerox 700i, but with new software. I highly recommend these print machines, they take very few service calls. These machines are ideal for clients printing color volumes in the 40k-125K range per month.
- Performance Print/Copy Speed: up to 75 ppm (pages per minute)
- Performance Scanning Speed: 200 ipm (impressions per minute)
- Performance Resolution: Print/Copy 2400 x 2400 dpi (dots per inch) - Scan 200 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 400, or 600 x 600
- Monthly Volume Performance (Recommended) 20,000 to 75,000 pages per month
- Standard Capabilities: Print, Copy, Scan
- Integrated Scanner
- 4 Paper Sources
- 250 sheets Input Tray
- Media Dimensions 4” x 5.6” -- 13” x 19.2”
- Network Interfaces Technology