Making Every Step Faster, Easier and More
Regardless of your industry, you’re in a tight race to get to the top and you’re facing greater challenges than ever before. Customer expectations for complex, finished documents are on the rise while the need for electronic delivery continues to climb. But work environments are changing, too, and you need a solution that fits your workflow—not a one-size-fits-all answer.
The Xerox 4110 Copier/Printer provides you with an unprecedented combination of performance, reliability and flexibility all in a space-saving footprint. The Xerox 4110 is built around a modified CentreWare® workflow and many customers in the office will recognize its look and feel. Customers, however, also have the option to choose either a Xerox FreeFlow® DocuSP® Print Controller or an EFI Fiery® Print Controller to support more demanding workflows and manage jobs across their enterprises. Feeding and finishing options round out your choices, providing a truly customized solution.
No matter how you configure the Xerox 4110, it can provide you with the features you need for your office, business or department. Now the choice is really yours.
- Spend less time waiting for the copier and more time getting things done. The Xerox 4110 Copier/Printer’s dual head scanner scans at 100 images per minute for both single-sided and double-sided documents so you get outstanding copies faster than ever before!
- Improve your productivity and your image. The Xerox 4110 prints at an impressive 110 pages per minute at 2400 x 2400 dpi for outstanding image quality. It can handle more media types and large volumes to increase unattended run times and overall productivity.
- Regardless of your preferred workflow, submitting and managing your jobs is hassle-free. The touch-screen interface of the integrated copy/print server is ideal for walk-up users, and the print drivers enable fast and easy print job programming. More demanding print environments can take advantage of the FreeFlow DocuSP Print Controller’s production-level processing power and feature set or a familiar EFI Fiery Print Controller. Either way, the Xerox 4110 offers maximum uptime and is backed by unparalleled Xerox service.
- Enjoy big ticket benefits in a small, economical package. The Xerox 4110 makes highly efficient use of your resources including floor space, manpower, and of course your bottom line. With the flexibility to choose the feeding, finishing, controller and software options that your business requires, you can customize the solution that works for you.
- Offer the security features that your customers require. You will benefit from a number of powerful security features and options that ensure job integrity and the privacy of your data. These include Safe Erase (disk overwrite), strong passwords, IP Filtering, SNMP for network management and system update notification.
- Xerographic Engine
- Print speed up to 110 ppm (8.5" x 11"/A4)
- First Copy Out Time: 3.0 seconds
- Simplex or duplex printing
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi RIP resolution and up to 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution with halftone screen 106 lpi (default) or 150 lpi (high quality mode)
- 40 GB Hard Drive with 14.6 GB for document storage
- Dual Head Scanner
- 100 ipm black and white scanning Simplex
- 100 ipm black and white scanning Duplex
- Optical 600 x 600 dpi 8-bit Gray (256 shades) scan resolution
- Scans in industry standard TIFF, multi-page TIFF or PDF
- Scan to Email with Mail Delivery Notification
- Scan to Network File Server
- 250 sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Throughput sizes: 5" x 8" to 11" x 17"/A5 to A3
- Throughput weights:
- Simplex or Duplex: 16 lb Bond to 110 lb Bond (52 gsm to 200 gsm)
- Optional Color Scan Enablement Kit