Xerox C75 and J75
Produce high-value jobs and highly satisfied customers.
More uptime, productivity, options and opportunity.
So why buy the Xerox® Color C75 or J75 Press? Because it offers you—and your customers—more. More of the types of jobs that are more in demand. More stocks that run at rated speed and that become the finished applications that bring a premium price. More productivity and reliability that add up to more profit. And more opportunity as you become the go-to partner for a wider variety of customers. And in the case of the Xerox® Color C75 or J75 Press, less is also more. You get the ultimate digital production solution in a smaller footprint.
- Automated Color Quality Suite (ACQS) with its inline spectrophotometer lets you transform time into profit, increase quality and consistency.
- Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) toolset provides exceptional control over alignment and registration.
- Assign a dedicated sheet size to the fuser. The press intelligently detects job and fuser setting mismatches, minimizing waste and saving time.
- User Interface: Easier to use, offering greater flexibility, while providing more operator information and control over critical issues such as alignment and registration. It lets you create and store custom paper profiles for repeated use.
- Document Handler: Holds up to A3 originals; Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) reliably scans two-sided originals automatically.
- Oversized High-Capacity Feeder: For larger stocks, choose one or two robust production paper trays each holding 2,000 sheets of coated or uncoated media. Reliable paper movement prevents misfeeds. This production-class feeder has four blowers, an advanced roller system, and a centre registration system (shown).High-Capacity Feeder: Optional high-capacity feeder holds up to 2,000 sheets of paper.
- Sensor provides adjustments to deliver ±1 mm front to back registration.
- Load-While-Run Toner: Provides longer print runs and enhanced productivity. Two black toner SMart Kit® replaceable units keep replenishment intervention to a minimum and productivity to a maximum.SMart Kit replaceable units for toner, drum rolls, fuser and waste toner bottle raise uptime to all-time highs.
- Image Quality: 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution. The self-cleaning Corotron assembly offers improved productivity and image quality.
- Print/Copy: 2400 x 2400 dpi Scan: 200 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 400, 600 x 600
- Line Screens: 600, 300, 200 and 150 Clustered Dot, 200 Rotated Line Screen*
- Automatic Colour Quality Suite (ACQS) (Xerox® 770 configurations only)
- Load-while-run capability
- Advanced Registration Technology for tighter control
- Custom paper set-up/Alignment profiles
- Xerox® EA low melt toner
- SMart Kit® replaceable units for toners, drums, fuser, charge corotron, waste bottle, staples
- Active decurling for heavy-weight media
- 250-sheet capacity
- 50 ppm colour/80 ppm black and white
- Originals up to A3 in weights from 38 gsm to 200 gsm
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)