Xerox Color 1000
High definition image quality. Fast. Vibrant. Flexible.
Xerox® Color 800/1000 Presses deliver sharp, rich, digitally mastered image quality. Utilizing Xerox® low melt, Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Dry Ink and new fusing technology, Xerox® Color 800/1000 Presses bring you an even wider color gamut that can produce vibrant images with smooth sweeps that command—and hold—attention. Running all weights at rated speeds of 80 or 100 ppm, Xerox® Color 800/1000 Presses deliver one of the widest ranges of media handling, from a lightweight 55 gsm to a hefty 350 gsm.
Drive more jobs through your shop. Reduce costs. Our Automated Color Quality Suite of tools for the Xerox® Color 800/1000 Presses make it possible. These tools are designed to expand your printing capabilities and to enhance your efficiency and productivity. Our optional Clear Dry Ink station, for example, enables you to apply spot or flood creative effects that bring your prints to life. And with flexible workflow, feeding and finishing, the Xerox® 800/1000 Presses will suit your environment now, and as your business volumes grow.
- Optional Oversized High Capacity Feeder Additional two 2,000 sheet tray module can be added to extend paper capacities for a total of 8,000 sheets and four pick points that accommodate different stocks. Auto-Tray Switching and reload-while-run capabilities optimize press time.
- Standard Feeders Unique integrated design promotes a smaller overall footprint. Two 2,000 sheet trays enable you to run lightweight and heavyweight stocks from 55–350 gsm (15 lb Bond to 130 lb Cover) with sizes ranging from 7.2″ x 7.2″ (182 mm x 182 mm) up to 13″ x 19.2″ (330 mm x 488 mm).
- Paper Alignment Ensures precise, +/- 0.5 mm front-to-back registration with electronic controls and sensors that automatically adjust for paper size.
- Dry Ink Stations Allow for load-while-run capability. Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Dry Ink produces high quality using less dry ink and no fuser oil, supporting a clean print processing environment
- High Resolution Imaging (Drum Developer Housing) State-of-the-art Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology provides outstanding 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and digital halftone screens.
- Auto Cleaning Dual Wire Corotrons/Long Life Photo Receptors Dual wire/dual grid design provides more uniform charge to the photo receptor to deliver more stable print quality within page and page to page. Self-cleaning technology optimizes press availability while maintaining high print quality standards.
- Clear Dry Ink Station (Optional) Lets you expand the creativity and impact of your documents to capture more high-value applications at full rated speeds of 80 or 100 pages per minute.
- Seamless Intermediate Belt Transfer Provides even greater versatility, speed and reliability across a wide range of media and applications.
- 2400 x 2400 dpi VCSEL ROS
- Halftone Screens:
- 150 Clustered Dot
- 200 Clustered Dot
- 300 Clustered Dot
- 600 Clustered Dot
- 200 Rotated Line Screen
- Xerox® EA Low Melt Dry Ink
- CMYK Plus Clear Dry Ink Imaging (rated speed)
- Imaging System with VCSEL Technology
- Customizable Electronic Aligner Adjustments (profiles)
- Custom Paper Setup
- Dual wire corotrons with auto cleaning technology
- Advanced Belt Fuser technology
- Advanced inline cooling module
- Advanced Single Pass Decurler (belt and roll technology/optimal sheet flatness)
- Seamless IBT (Intermediate Belt Transfer) with retractable Bias Transfer Rollers
- Long life photo receptors
- Modular feeding and finishing
- Advanced center registration technology for tight front-to-back registration of +/- 0.5 mm
- Integrated Customer Care Design – Xerox® Productivity Plus (Basic)
- 80/100 ppm (8.5" x 11"/A4 letter), all weights 55–350 gsm (15 lb Bond to 130 lb Cover)
- 4800/6000 full process color A4 (letter) 4/0 impressions per hour
- 44/50 ppm (11" x 17"/A3–12" x 18"/SRA3), all weights 55–350 gsm (15 lb Bond to 130 lb Cover)
- 2400/3000 (11" x 17"/A3–12" x 18"/SRA3 tabloid) 4/0 impressions per hour and 4800/6800 (8.5" x 11"/A4) IMP