The power to print more for less, and excite your customers.
For printing-intensive environments, such as pay-for-print shops and centralized reprographic departments, and in education, healthcare and many other industries, we engineered the Xerox® D95/D110/D125 Black and White Copier/Printer to excel at what’s most important: increasing productivity, reducing costs and exceeding your customers’ demanding expectations. Count on superior performance, renowned Xerox® dependability and ease-of-use, plus versatile, state-of-the-art finishing capabilities and the ability to add industry-leading integrated workflow-optimization solutions. The Xerox® D95/D110/D125 helps you grow your business because you’re free to focus on what you do best: producing great work. We’ll help you produce it faster and more affordably.
- High-speed print engines deliver output up to 95, 110 and 125 pages per minute.
- A fast, single-pass, color dual-head scanner
—which means each original is only scanned once—scans at speeds up to 200 images per minute.
- Concurrent scan/receive, RIP and print processing provide maximum throughput.
- The 250-sheet Automatic Document Feeder ensures that even the largest, most complex jobs run with optimum speed and efficiency.
- The Build Job feature enables easy programming of different types of pages in one document, with no manual collation required regardless of the job’s complexity.
- Convert hard-copy pages to TIFF, JPEG and PDF files that you can store in folders for fast reprint or send directly to an FTP location or an email distribution list.
- Standard color scanning allows full-color communication via email or digital file distribution (JPEG, TIFF, PDF) for fast, inexpensive collaboration.
- Monochrome Xerographic Engine
- Print Speeds
- 95/110/125 ppm - 8.5 x 11 in. (A4)
- 56/69/78 ppm - 8.5 x 14 in. (B4)
- 50/55/62 ppm - 11 x 17 in. (A3)
- 34/34/34 ppm - 12 x 18 in. (SRA3)
- First-copy-out Time
- D95: 4.2 seconds or less
- D110/D125: 3.5 seconds or less
- Simplex or duplex printing
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi RIP resolution and up to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution with halftone screen 106 lpi (default) or 150 lpi (high quality mode)
- Front to back registration
- D95: +/- 1.8 mm
- D110/D125: +/- 1.0 mm
- Automatic Meter Read (AMR) capable (where available)
- Print from/Save to USB (optional)
- 80 GB or larger Hard Drive with 14.6 GB for document storage
- Dual Head Scanner – up to 200 ipm black and white scanning, simplex/duplex
- Optical 600 x 600 dpi 8-bit Gray (256 shades) scan resolution
- Scans in industry standard PDF, JPEG, TIFF or multi-page TIFF; supports LDAP
- Scan to Email with Mail Delivery Notification
- Scan to Network File Server
- 250-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Throughput sizes: 5 x 8 in. to 11 x 17 in. (A5 to A3)
- Throughput weights:
- Simplex or duplex: 16 lb. bond to 110 lb. index (52 to 200 gsm)
- Optional PDF Scan Kit