Xerox DocuColor 5000AP
Performance that’s in a class by itself.
The DocuColor 5000AP Digital Press is always impressive. For starters, it runs all stocks at rated speeds, including heavyweight, oversized, coated and specialty media. You can welcome even more high-value applications into your business thanks to its ability to auto-duplex up to 300 g/m2/110 lb. cover. It can also easily and effectively handle new demands for Variable Information (VI), faster turnarounds and Web-to-print, all of which can help you increase print volume and revenue.
Because it leverages the Right Technology, uses the Right Workflow, and facilitates the Right Business Model for your business, the DocuColor 5000AP Digital Press enables you to meet new challenges—and handle high-revenue applications in stride. So if you’ve been looking for advanced productivity, well, you just found it.
- Feeder. Amazing paper tray flexibility lets you feed all media from all trays, enabling you to run light weight and heavy weight stocks from 16 lb. bond to 110 lb. cover (60 – 300 g/m2).
With an optional Secondary Feeder Module (SFM), you can feed up to 8,000 sheets without reloading and run jobs with up to four different types of stock.
- The User Interface (UI) is easy to use, offering greater flexibility, while
providing more operator information. It lets you create and store unique paper, alignment,
and decurler profiles
for repeated use
- Trickle-charge development system
- Mode Programming.
• All-Weights Mode enables all stocks to run at 50 ppm on 8.5 in. x 11 in., A4 regardless of media weight and type.
• Mixed-Media Mode optimizes throughput speed for jobs with mixed paper weights.
- Load-While-Run Toner. Since you don’t have to stop the DocuColor 5000AP when loading toner, productivity stays high. With two black toner cartridges, you’ll enjoy longer print runs and greater productivity.
- Delivers 2400 x 2400 dpi
resolution, producing consistent overall color uniformity and less “jaggies” on your fine text and line art, as well as smoother gradients and vignettes. Options for different line screens are available, and the self-cleaning Corotron Assembly means improved productivity and image quality as well.
- The Paper path includes auto-duplexing up to 110 lb. cover (300 g/m2). Includes stainless steel inversion and duplex paths, plays a critical role in image quality, reliability and advanced productivity with coated heavyweight stock.
- Decurlers are especially important for heavier weight papers to ensure flat output for finishing. Decurler profiles can be created at the UI for even more control over your output, if desired.
- Optional High-Capacity Stacker. With an easy-to-roll cart for convenient offline finishing. Capacity: 3,500 (250* in top tray), all weights and sizes.
- Optional Stacker/Stapler. Stacks up to 2,000 sheets* from
60 – 300 g/m2 in all sizes. Staples 11 in. x 17 in., up to 220 g/m2 in multiple locations: front corner, rear corner or dual.
- 2400 x 2400 dpi
- ine Screens:
- 600 Clustered Dot
- 300 Clustered Dot
- 200 Rotated Line Screen
- 200 Clustered Dot
- 150 Clustered Dot
- Custom paper setup
- Advanced registration technology
- Traction drive motor to reduce banding
- Stochastic screen
- User-friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- RoHS-compliant for European market
- 50 ppm color (A4, 8.5 in. x 11 in.)
- 60 – 300 g/m––2
- 25 ppm color (A3, 11 in. x 17 in.)
60 – 300 g/m––2
- 25 ppm color (SRA3, 12 in. x 18 in.)
- 60 – 300 g/m––2
- Up to 3,000 full process color A4 (letter) 4/0 ••impressions per hour
- Up to 1,500 A3/SRA3 (tabloid) 4/0 impressions per hour