Xerox DocuColor 7000AP/8000AP
Consistently great color—print after print.
Get the best of both worlds with the Xerox DocuColor 7000AP/8000AP Digital Presses. When it comes to attracting and retaining customers, the ability to offer great color output print after print can set you apart from the competition. With the DocuColor 7000AP/8000AP, you’ll boost your productivity through automation and get the industry-leading image quality technology you’d expect from Xerox.
Do more every day. Speed is an invaluable tool in the race for a stronger business. However, quickly printing simple jobs on common stocks isn’t the best measure of a printer’s value or productivity. It’s the complex jobs and heavyweight stocks that set one apart from another—and that’s where the DocuColor 7000AP/8000AP really shine, enabling you to print on any stock at the full rated speed of 70/80 ppm.
- Paper Feed Module is comprised of two 2,000-sheet trays, enabling you to run lightweight and heavyweight stocks from 16 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (60-300 g/m2). A secondary feed module can be added to extend paper capacities to a total of 8,000 sheets, allowing for jobs with up to four different types of stocks.
- Custom Paper Setup enables you to create, store, and retrieve unique paper profiles based on characteristics of a paper that can be utilized over and over
- Mode Programming
• All-Weights Mode enables all stocks to run at 80 ppm on 8.5″ x 11″ or A4 pages, regardless of media weight and type.
Single-Weight Mode allows speed to vary based on stock weight for a glossier look and feel.
Mixed-Media Mode optimizes throughput speed for jobs with mixed paper weights
- Gearless Motors provide consistency in overall image quality.
- Customer Adjustable Alignment with electronic control over skew, perpendicularity, and lead-edge adjustments keeps registration within a tight tolerance.
- Paper Path, including the stainless-steel inversion and duplex paths, plays an important role in supporting benchmark image quality, reliability, and speed. Customer-adjustable settings let you fine-tune image positioning.
- Load-While-Run Toner improves productivity because you don’t have to stop the DocuColor 7000AP/8000AP when loading toner. A reservoir holds enough to produce up to 5,000 prints while you load new toner cartridges.
- Xerographic Excellence produces outstanding 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and digital halftone screens that are achieved through state-of-the-art VCSEL Technology.Corotron Cleaning Assembly provides easy cleaning of corotron wires to enable consistently high image quality.
- 2400 x 2400 dpi (1-bit depth)
- Line Screens:
- 150 Clustered Dot
- 200 Clustered Dot
- 300 Clustered Dot
- 600 Clustered Dot
- 200 Rotated Line Screen
- Customizable Electronic Aligner Adjustments
- Custom Paper Setup
- Charge Corotron Cleaning Assembly
- Imaging System with VCSEL Technology
- Enhanced Feeding and Finishing
- Customer Service Platform
- Floating Aligner Transport for tight front-to-back registration of +/- .5 mm
- 70/80 ppm (8.5" x 11", A4), 60 – 300 g/m••2, (16 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover)
- 4200/4800 full process color A4 (letter) 4/0 ••impressions per hour
- 2100/2400 SRA3 (tabloid) 4/0 impressions per hour