Xerox DocuColor 7002/8002
The new look of consistently great color—automatically
The Xerox® DocuColor® 7002/8002 Digital Presses with our new “Low Gloss” toner produce prints with a pleasing matte fi nish that looks great on every page. With balanced neutrals, detailed shadows and highlights and excellent photo rendering, DocuColor 7002/8002 Digital Presses deliver maximum detail with an offset sought-after look and feel at the speed and ease of use of digital. Our
automated, inline color calibration technology ensures that DocuColor 7002/8002 Digital Presses give you consistent, repeatable colors for the highest quality output images.
To help you do more every day, our DocuColor 7002/8002 Digital Presses run all weights of paper at rated speeds—70/80 ppm, respectively. You can quickly
print simple jobs on common stocks, or print complex jobs on heavyweight stocks. And our broad range of available inline fi nishing options let you quickly give every job a polished, professional look.
- Paper Feed Module is comprised of two 2,000-sheet trays, enabling you to run lightweight and heavyweight stocks from 16 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (60-300 g/m2). A secondary feed module can be added to extend paper capacities to a total of 8,000 sheets, allowing for jobs with up to four different types of stocks.
- Custom Paper Setup enables you to create, store and retrieve unique paper profi les based on characteristics of a paper that can be utilized over and over.
- Mode Programming
- All-Weights Mode enables all stocks to run at full rated speed (70 ppm/80 ppm) on 8.5″ x 11″ or A4 pages, regardless of media weight and type.
- Mixed-Media Mode optimizes throughput speed for jobs with mixed paper weights.
- Gearless Motors provide consistency in overall image quality.
- Customer Adjustable Alignment with electronic control over skew, perpendicularity and lead-edge adjustments keeps registration within a tight tolerance.
- Paper Path, including the stainless-steel inversion and duplex paths, plays an important role in supporting benchmark image quality, reliability and speed. Customer adjustable settings let you fi ne-tune image positioning.
- Load-While-Run “Low Gloss” Toner improves productivity because you don’t have to stop the DocuColor 7002/8002 when loading toner. A reservoir holds enough to produce up to 5,000 prints while you load new toner cartridges.
- Xerographic Excellence produces outstanding 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and digital halftone screens that are achieved through state-of-the-art VCSEL Technology. Corotron Cleaning Assembly provides easy cleaning of corotron wires to enable consistently high image quality.
- 2400 x 2400 dpi (1-bit depth)
- Line Screens:
– 150 Clustered Dot
– 200 Clustered Dot
– 300 Clustered Dot
– 600 Clustered Dot
– 200 Rotated Line Screen
- Customizable Electronic Aligner Adjustments
- Custom Paper Setup
- Charge Corotron Cleaning Assembly
- Imaging System with VCSEL Technology
- Enhanced Feeding and Finishing
- Customer Service Platform®
- Floating Aligner Transport for tight front-to-back registration of +/- 0.5 mm
- 70/80 ppm (8.5" x 11", A4), 60 – 300 g/m2, (16 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover)
- 4200/4800 full process color A4 (letter) 4/0 impressions per hour
- 2100/2400 SRA3 (tabloid) 4/0 impressions per hour