Xerox DocuColor 700/700i
A Powerful Performer. A Solid Value.
No matter what kind of business you’re in, you have to make sound decisions that will grow your business. So before you invest in any new technology, you want to be sure that you are going to get two things: value for your money in the short term, and return on your investment in the long term.
The Xerox 700 Digital Color Press delivers on both counts whether you’re looking for new revenue opportunities or that ability to reduce costs. It’s the first true production capable printer that makes it easy to get started in digital production printing. The Xerox 700 delivers everything you need to capture your share of the explosive growth in digital color printing – outstanding image quality, excellent performance, complete versatility, effortless productivity, day-in, day-out reliability. It’s a powerful performer designed to delight your customers and grow your business.
- 3 Standard Paper Trays: Along with the bypass tray holds 1900 sheets of paper.
- Oversized High-Capacity Feeder: For larger stocks, choose one or two robust production paper trays each holding 2,000 sheets of coated or uncoated media.
- Image Quality: 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution. The self-cleaning Corotron assembly offers improved productivity and image quality.
- Front to Back Registration: Contact Image Sensor provides adjustments to deliver 1 mm front to back registration.
- Document Handler: Holds up to 11 x 17 in (A3) originals; Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF), it reliably scans two-sided originals automatically.
- User Interface: Easier to use, offering greater flexibility, while providing more operator information and control over critical issues such as alignment and registration. It lets you create and store custom paper profiles for repeated use.
- Load-While-Run Toner: Provides longer print runs and enhanced productivity. Two black toner SMart Kit™ replaceable units keep replenishment intervention to a minimum and productivity to a maximum. SMart Kit replaceable units for toner, drum rolls, fuser, and waste toner bottle raise uptime to all-time highs.
- TPrint/Copy: 2400 x 2400 dpi Scan: 200 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 400, 600 x 600
- Line Screens: 600, 300, 200 and 150 Clustered Dot, 200 Rotated Line Screen
- Load-while-run capability
- Advanced Registration Technology for tighter control
- Custom paper set-up/Alignment profiles
- Xerox EA low melt toner
- SMart Kit™ replaceable units for toners, drums, fuser, charge corotron, waste bottle, staples
- Active decurling for heavy-weight media
- 250 sheet capacity
- 50 ppm color/80 ppm b/w
- Originals up to 11 x 17 (A3) in weights from 38 gsm (16 lb bond) to 200 gsm (53 lb bond)
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)