Xerox DocuColor 770
Power, performance and value.
The Xerox® 700i and 770 Digital Colour Presses offer a wide spectrum of robust capabilities that can help your business expand its creativity, productivity – and profitability – in the digital print world.
Taking the next step into digital production printing doesn’t come without first asking yourself some important questions: Can having more options lead to bigger and more profitable jobs from your customers? Can quality automation streamline your production time and reduce costs? Do your customers demand improved colour and image quality? How much of your business is heavyweight stock? The Xerox® 700i and 770 Digital Colour Presses can provide all the right answers – so you can move forward with your business.
- User Interface: Easier to use, offering greater flexibility, while providing more operator information and control over critical issues such as alignment and registration. It lets you create and store custom paper profiles for repeated use.
- Document Handler: Holds up to A3 originals; Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) reliably scans two-sided originals automatically.
- Oversized High-Capacity Feeder: For larger stocks, choose one or two robust production paper trays each holding 2,000 sheets of coated or uncoated media.Reliable paper movement prevents misfeeds. This production-class feeder has four blowers, an advanced roller system, and a centre registration system (shown).
High-Capacity Feeder: Optional high-capacity feeder holds up to 2,000 sheets of paper (not shown).
- Sensor provides adjustments to deliver ±1 mm front to back registration.
- Load-While-Run Toner: Provides longer print runs and enhanced productivity. Two black toner SMart Kit® replaceable units keep replenishment intervention to a minimum and productivity to a maximum.SMart Kit replaceable units for toner, drum rolls, fuser and waste toner bottle raise uptime to all-time highs.
- Image Quality: 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution. The self-cleaning Corotron assembly offers improved productivity and image quality.
- Print/Copy: 2400 x 2400 dpi Scan: 200 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 400, 600 x 600
- Line Screens: 600, 300, 200 and 150 Clustered Dot, 200 Rotated Line Screen*
- Automatic Colour Quality Suite (ACQS) (Xerox® 770 configurations only)
- Load-while-run capability
- Advanced Registration Technology for tighter control
- Custom paper set-up/Alignment profiles
- Xerox® EA low melt toner
- SMart Kit® replaceable units for toners, drums, fuser, charge corotron, waste bottle, staples
- Active decurling for heavy-weight media
- 250-sheet capacity
- 50 ppm colour/80 ppm black and white
- Originals up to A3 in weights from 38 gsm to 200 gsm
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)