Xerox DocuColor 8080
Consistent quality, productivity and value
The Xerox® DocuColor® 8080 Digital Press with our “Low Gloss” dry ink produces prints with a pleasing matte finish that looks great on every page. With balanced neutrals, detailed shadows and highlights and excellent photo rendering, DocuColor 8080 can delight your customers with a sought-after offset look and feel at the speed and ease of digital. Our automated, inline color calibration technology ensures that the DocuColor 8080 Digital Press gives you consistent, repeatable colors for the highest quality output images.
- Paper Feed Module is comprised of two 2,000-sheet trays, enabling you to run lightweight and heavyweight stocks from 16 lb Bond to 110 lb Cover (60 – 300 gsm). A secondary feed module can be added to extend paper capacities to a total of 8,000 sheets, allowing for jobs with up to four different types of stocks.
- Custom Paper Setup enables you to create, store and retrieve unique paper profiles based on characteristics of a paper that can be utilized over and over.
- Mode Programming
- All-Weights Mode enables all stocks to run at full rated speed (70 ppm/80 ppm) on 8.5″ x 11″ or A4 pages, regardless of media weight and type.
- Mixed-Media Mode optimizes throughput speed for jobs with mixed paper weights
- Gearless Motors provide consistency in overall image quality.
- Customer Adjustable Alignment with electronic control over skew, perpendicularity and lead-edge adjustments keeps registration within a tight tolerance.
- Paper Path, including the stainless-steel inversion and duplex paths, plays an important role in supporting benchmark image quality, reliability and speed. Customeradjustable settings let you fine-tune image positioning.
- Load While Run “Low Gloss” Dry Ink improves productivity because you don’t have to stop the DocuColor 8080 when loading dry ink. A reservoir holds enough to produce up to 5,000 prints while you load new dry ink cartridges.
- High Resolution Imaging with state-ofthe- art 32-beam laser VCSEL technology writes data quickly at 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution.Corotron Cleaning Assembly provides easy cleaning of corotron wires to enable consistently high image quality.
- 2400 x 2400 dpi (1-bit depth)
- Line Screens:
- 150 Clustered Dot
- 200 Clustered Dot
- 300 Clustered Dot
- 600 Clustered Dot
- 200 Rotated Line Screen - Stochastic
- Customizable Electronic Aligner Adjustments
- Custom Paper Setup
- Charge Corotron Cleaning Assembly
- In-line Spectrophotometer to assist with operator tasks around color calibration and profiling
- Enhanced Feeding and Finishing
- Floating Aligner Transport for tight front-to-back registration of +/- 0.5 mm
- 80 ppm (8.5" x 11", A4), 60 – 300 gsm, (16 lb Bond to 110 lb Cover)
- 4200/4800 full process color A4 (letter) 4/0 impressions per hour
- 2100/2400 SRA3 (tabloid) 4/0 impressions per hour