Xerox IGEN 4
New levels of image quality, automation, and productivity for new levels of success.
To satisfy your customers? To increase your relevance? To build your business? Your business, indeed every business, is looking for the answers. Find them and the regular rules of business are changed forever. Customers become partners. Requests for Quote become someone else’s headache. Questions of how low you can go on price
are replaced with discussions of how you can help make their business stronger. And the idea of outsourcing to cut costs becomes irrelevant as you become irreplaceable.
Impossible? Something promised and never delivered?
Not with the Xerox® iGen4™ Press. iGen4 brings powerful benefits to your business— image quality, automation and productivity. Through these, we can help you expand product offerings, create stronger relationships and achieve levels of success that weren’t possible even a short time ago.
- Feeder module (up to six), two paper trays each; load while run; up to 30,000-sheet capacity
- Largest digital cut-sheet format, up to 14.33″ x 22.5″ (364 x 572 mm)
- Gripperless transport mechanism allows printing to within 1 mm of sheet edge; enhances feeding reliability across a range of coated and uncoated paper stock
- Easy-to-load, highcapacity dry ink containers; replace while run
- Single-point image transfer to paper with speeds up to 6,600 (110 prints per minute) 4/0 impressions per hour
- Intelligent fusing adjusts for differences in stock; runs every sheet at rated speed
- Stacker module (up to four); (2) wheeled carts per stacker; unload while run
- Top tray for interrupt jobs
- Up to 6,600 full process color A4 (letter) 4/0 impressions per hour (110 impressions per minute)
- 1,500 A3 (tabloid) 4/4 sheets per hour
• 600 x 4800 dpi
- Line screens
• 150 lpi, 175 lpi, 200 lpi, 300 lpi,
- Process colors
• Magenta, Yellow, Cyan, Black
- Maximum sheet size:
14.33" x 20.5" (364 x 521 mm);
optional 14.33" x 22.5" (364 x 571 mm)
- Minimum sheet size: 7" x 7" (178 x 178 mm)