Xerox Color c60/70 Brochure: Everything You Need to Know
The Xerox Color c60/c70 is an industry-grade, quality-driven and extremely versatile printer that now offers 4 more colors: metallic gold & silver, white and clear. This is the new Vivid Color Kit optional accessory. This particular CMYK Plus solution was developed specifically for the Xerox® Color C60/C70 Printer. Regarding C60/70 already installed, Bianco Digitale Software is required if the C60/70 does not include a fiery. This software is run on customer provided client hardware. For customers who already own the C60/70 with bustled or external fiery, a free software upgrade is available through fiery to accommodate the Vivid Color Kit. Since there are only 4 color housings, either CMYK or the Vivid Color Kit can be run at any one time. Therefore, never swap colors or mix and match colorants. Therefore, no purge prints are required. The defined sequence and arrangement must always be the same or you WILL contaminate the device. A trained key operator can typically swap one toner kit for another in 15–20 minutes. You can use any combination of the new (Vivid) Toners in the same file with CMYK Toners. However, this will require multiple print passes of the file. Regarding calibration, the process remains the same as it is today for the Xerox® Color C60/C70 Printer. No additional calibrations are required in order to use the Adaptive CMYK Plus Vivid Kit Technology. Additionally, EFI Servers provide a raster preview to show the new CMYK Plus Toners as they were designed in the prepress graphic arts application. Adobe Acrobat Tools also provides a preview.
The Vivid Toner and Cart Kit includes the following items:
- Vivid Dispenser Assembly
- Vivid Xerographic Drawer Unit with Developer and ATC sensors
- Four matching ATC sensors
- Connector brackets with harness
- Insertion pins for Dispenser
- Vivid Toner cartridges (G,W,S,Clr)
In the color c60/c70 model, Xerox has created one of the most efficient printers ever made, while providing unrivalled software options, enabling you to focus on the things that truly matter to your business. It can accomplish printing, scanning, copying, and faxing simultaneously, transforming your business environment and catalyzing growth and ingenuity from your team.
It is available as used/refurbished printers for sale if interested. You can read our blog on Refurbished: Xerox Color C60/C70 Printer Price .
Specifications and Features
The Xerox Color c60/c70’s main benefit is its widespread applicability to any business environment and productivity through its combinations of features that allow every user to extract the most out of their printing needs. In addition, it offers an external fiery for sophisticated pantone printing, inline finishing all in a mid-size footprint workable for even office departmental printing
Below is an overview of its most important specifications:
Unrivalled Printing Capabilities
The c60/c70 has the ability to provide unmatched printing speeds at the touch of a button (60/70 ppm for color or 65/75 ppm for monochrome), combined with up to 300 GSM paper weight, allowing you to print almost anything.
The outstanding print quality including its ability to print at 2400 x 2400 dpi make the Xerox c60/c70 a game changer for every business.
Other printing features include:
- Up to 13 x 19.2-inch paper sizes
- Ability to print from any device (both mobile and computer)
- Can handle 250 different types of paper
- Precise image alignment regardless of paper choice with the Simple Image Quality Adjustment Tool
- Fully customizable settings
Scanning that Exceeds Expectations
Scanning is now an essential part of every business, and Xerox has created a system that is absolutely seamless with the c60/c70. Scan up to 200 pages per minute while printing simultaneously with the “Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder.”
Plus, the c60/c70 allows you to send documents easily via email, directly to your desktop, or to a shared folder that everyone in the office can access. You can also control all of the settings right from your laptop or desktop, or create a password protected scan that only you can access.
The Xerox Color c60/c70 also allows you to unleash the creativity of your staff often cutting out the need for third-party outsourced printing firms.
Not only does it offer stapling, folding, and hole-punching solutions that will help you enhance your documents, its incredible image quality will allow you to transform any boring report into a magazine-style final product.* We have provided research on what’s the best toner for the xerox C60/C70 printer to ensure you are producing quality images.
Easily print a whole host of creative deliverables, including the following:
- Print on Specialty Media
Feel at Ease with Incredible Security
Security has never been more important to businesses due to the enhanced ability of outside forces to access a company’s network from afar. But you can rest assured that the Xerox Color c60/c70 packs in the best security features available in the printing market.
Not only can you password protect-via secure print to ensure confidentiality of individual documents through the secure print option, but also password protect scans so that only those who are supposed to be accessing a document are able to.
Additionally, Xerox uses encryption to protect your data and automatically erases through an image override function.
Depending on the needs of your business, the Xerox Color c60/c70 can be customized in a number of ways.
Paper Tray Feeding Mechanism Options
Xerox provides your business with three distinct feeding mechanism add-on options:
- A high capacity feeder which will increase your paper tray capacity by 2,000 sheets
- A one tray oversized high capacity feeder that will add the same 2,000 sheets but allow you to enter a variety of paper sizes and weights
- A two-tray oversized high capacity adds 4,000 sheets of any paper size or weight
Additionally, Xerox provides buyers of the Color c60/c70 with various finishing options to enhance your machine:
- An offset catch tray that allows for stacking up to 500 sheets
- A Business Ready BR finisher enabling you to offset, hole punch, staple, and stack up to 3,000 additional sheets
- A Booklet Maker Finisher that can be added to the BR Finisher, enabling booklet making
- Stapler Add-On allowing you to staple up to 50 pages at a time
- “GBC® Advanced Punch™” which enables you to make professional documents and bound booklets
- A Standard / Booklet Maker Finisher which is a more customizable finisher that combines the features of the BR and Booklet Maker Finisher
- The “Xerox® SquareFold® Trimmer Module” which increases the power of the Standard / Booklet Maker Finisher
This Xerox Color c60/c70 brochure provides some of the key specifications and features of one of the best business printers available on the market. However, if you would like to learn more about this excellent printer, you can access Xerox’s official guide here, and the user manual here.
*Some of the features from the Creativity Unleashed section of this Xerox Color c60/c70 brochure require an additional purchase.
- Docugraphics. Xerox Color C60/C70 Pro Printer New Business, New Applications. https://38jo1d2wu0tk44ia3m4f5z63-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/xerox-color-c60-c70-pro-printer.pdf
- Xerox. Xerox Color c60/c70 Brochure.
- Xerox. Xerox Color c60/c70 User Guide. http://download.support.xerox.com/pub/docs/C60_C70_DCP/userdocs/any-os/en/c60-c70_user_guide_en-us_2016.pdf