Small Business Printing Solutions
To run a productive small business, you need the right tools. One of the most important pieces of office equipment? The printer. Depending on its speed and quality, it will either support your business productivity or hold it back.
So how do you know which printer is right for your small business? Your goal should be to find a printer that boosts productivity, efficiency, and security. As you shop around, pay close attention to the following features:
- Security tools
To get the best of all these features in one machine, look no further than Xerox. A refurbished or new Xerox printer provides outstanding functionality at an affordable price.
Xerox’s Productivity-Enhancing Specifications
Every printer has its own set of specifications for page speed, duty cycle, and other specialized features. You need to find a printer with adequate specifications to support your needs.
Xerox printers come with the following features:
- Multifunctionality – Xerox printers bundle printing, copying, scanning, and faxing into one machine. Not only does this free up space in the office, but it saves you money too.
- High-volume capacity – If you print large volumes of documents, you need a printer that’s equipped to handle your demands. Xerox printers have high duty cycles, so you can print large volumes without overwhelming the machine.
- Fast printing speeds – With print speeds of 50+ pages per minute, Xerox printers are fast. They produce your documents efficiently so you can get back to work, rather than waste time waiting around by the printer.
- Consistent color quality – Xerox printers are known for their impressive color quality. During the print process, Xerox machines carefully balance colors to ensure consistency and reliability across all copies.
- Wireless printing capabilities – Plugging in your computer every time you need to print is cumbersome and wastes time. With a Xerox printer, you’ll enjoy the convenience of a wireless connection, enabling you to print from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with ease.
Xerox’s Efficient Software Solutions
In addition to having adequate specifications, look for a printer that offers supportive software. Here are some of Xerox’s premier software solutions:
- Automated Restocking – With a Xerox printer, you can opt-in for automated restocking of your cartridges and paper. As soon as these materials drop below a certain threshold, they will be reordered for you automatically, saving you the time and hassle of doing it yourself. You’ll never run out of supplies, since new ones will arrive at your door just in time.
- DocuShare Express – DocuShare Express provides digital storage and an affordable content management system. Your office members will be able to access digital files conveniently from a secure cloud-based portal. You can set access controls to secure certain documents, while still promoting productive online collaboration and workflow automation.
- Scan to PC Desktop Professional – If you often find yourself retyping documents because you don’t have the digital file, you need this Xerox business printing solution. It allows you to scan documents into digital files so you can edit them directly. You’ll never waste time retyping a document again.
- ScanFlowStore – This software solution allows you to turn your physical documents into digital files so you can archive them permanently. This makes record-keeping a breeze. With a click of a button, your document will be sent to the desired digital location.
These are just a few of Xerox’s productivity-boosting software solutions. With these tools, you can make office tasks much less burdensome, so your team can focus their energy elsewhere.
Xerox Printer Security Protection
Did you know that 60% of companies have had data stolen due to a printer security breach? Printer security is often overlooked during the purchase process. However, it’s essential for any small business, since data breaches can be incredibly expensive and damaging.
Xerox printers use a multi-point security system to protect your data. They secure your information with this three-step strategy:
- Prevent – To prevent an attack, Xerox protects all access points with extensive user authentication controls.
- Detect – Xerox printers contain security breach detection software. If a breach were to occur, it would be caught instantly.
- Protect – Xerox printers protect your information by storing all data with high-quality encryption.
Xerox’s Sustainable Supplies
A top-notch printer requires high-grade supplies. Xerox’s cartridges and paper create excellent prints for a wide range of projects.
- High-quality toner cartridges – Xerox’s cartridges are tested at independent labs to ensure quality control so you receive a reliable print every time.
- Flexible stock options – Xerox offers stock that comes in a wide range of sizes, weights, and finishings.
Xerox’s supplies are also eco-friendly. Xerox offers a cartridge recycling program that keeps millions of cartridges from entering landfills. Furthermore, Xerox’s paper is endorsed by the Forest Stewardship Council, which means it gets a gold star for sustainability.
X-Digital: Low Cost Printing Made Easy
Investing in a refurbished Xerox printer can do wonders for your small business’ productivity. You’ll receive high-quality print jobs efficiently, with the added benefit of convenient business printing solutions and enhanced security. Thus, your printer will contribute to your business success, rather than detracting from it.
To get an affordable Xerox printer, check out X-Digital’s selection. The X-Digital team is composed of Xerox specialists who can help you find the ideal printer for your small business. Best of all, they’ll provide any installation and maintenance services you need!
Xerox. Xerox Business Solutions: Products that improve productivity.
Small Business Trends. Beware! 60% of Businesses Lose Their Data Through Printer Security Breaches.
Xerox. Partners in Data Protection.