Refurbished Xerox 1000 Digital Workstation
Need some of the fastest color printing on the market? The Xerox Color 1000 Press is the workstation for you! Boasting unparalleled production capacity combined with unmatched color clarity and image fidelity, the Color 1000 Press is a digital workstation that will bring your projects to life at the push of a button. Walk-up functionality and robust integrated automation ensure that your production is smooth and seamless, allowing you to spend more time printing and less time setting up prints. As your business continues to grow, the Color 1000’s modular design ensures that you can add the finishing options and color servers you need to maximize productivity and keep up with market demands.
- Optional Oversized High Capacity Feeder Additional two 2,000 sheet tray module can be added to extend paper capacities for a total of 8,000 sheets and four pick points that accommodate different stocks. Auto-Tray Switching and reload-while-run capabilities optimize press time.
- Standard Feeders Unique integrated design promotes a smaller overall footprint. Two 2,000 sheet trays enable you to run lightweight and heavyweight stocks from 55–350 gsm (15 lb Bond to 130 lb Cover) with sizes ranging from 7.2″ x 7.2″ (182 mm x 182 mm) up to 13″ x 19.2″ (330 mm x 488 mm).
- Paper Alignment Ensures precise, +/- 0.5 mm front-to-back registration with electronic controls and sensors that automatically adjust for paper size.
- Dry Ink Stations Allow for load-while-run capability. Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Dry Ink produces high quality using less dry ink and no fuser oil, supporting a clean print processing environment
- High Resolution Imaging (Drum Developer Housing) State-of-the-art Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology provides outstanding 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and digital halftone screens.
- Auto Cleaning Dual Wire Corotrons/Long Life Photo Receptors Dual wire/dual grid design provides more uniform charge to the photo receptor to deliver more stable print quality within page and page to page. Self-cleaning technology optimizes press availability while maintaining high print quality standards.
- Clear Dry Ink Station (Optional) Lets you expand the creativity and impact of your documents to capture more high-value applications at full rated speeds of 80 or 100 pages per minute.
- Seamless Intermediate Belt Transfer Provides even greater versatility, speed and reliability across a wide range of media and applications.