Used and Refurbished Xerox Nuvera 100/120/144 MX
Our quality refurbished Xerox Nuvera 100 / 120 / 144 MX is the production system with the capabilities and security features you need for your demanding Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) printing environment. MICR printing demands a workstation capable of delivering unparalleled print accuracy. The Xerox Nuvera 100 / 120 / 144 MX offer this through industry-leading paper handling accuracy. TELER registration ensures your prints are precise, while an image resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi guarantees that your prints are reproduced exactly.
If you are looking for a refurbished Xerox Nuvera 100 / 120 / 144 printer, X-Digital has got you covered. We carry a wide variety of printer copier combos to suit a variety of needs. With our advanced printing, scanning, and copying products, you’ll be able to increase productivity within your business and achieve superior prints each and every time.
Our used Xerox Nuvera 100 / 120 / 144 MX is more than capable of meeting your secure printing needs for years to come. With the ability to print both MICR and non-MICR documents at the same time, you can be sure your workflow won’t be hampered by your security printing needs. The integrated Xerox FreeFlow Print Server provides an intuitive user-interface that allows your organization to spend more time printing and less time navigating the menu. Built on the Solaris 11 OS, the Xerox Nuvera 100 / 120 / 144 MX contain the security features you need to ensure end-to-end security for your printing needs including customizable profiles, IP address filtering, strong password support, and a data overwrite option. This multifunction printer does more than scan, print, and make copies, it’s a device that can handle any job.
Product Highlights For the Xerox Nuvera 120 / 110 / 144 MX
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) capability.
- Air shuttle feeder for enhanced paper handling.
- Dual toner cartridges (up to 220,000 MICR prints).
- TELER Registration for enhanced image-to-sheet and front-to-back precision.
- RIP resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. Printing resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi.
- Print speeds of 100, 120, 144 PPM.
- Integrated 19” screen and intuitive user interface for easy navigation.
- Xerox FreeFlow Print Server offers easy digital MICR prints.