Xerox Color J75
The Xerox Color J75 digital press offers exceptional versatility and production in an affordable package with a smaller footprint. With the Color J75, businesses can reduce operating costs, streamline production, and explore new opportunities of growth. The J75 is a scalable printing solution designed to grow with your business. With a wide variety of finishing options, and the ability to accept and print on nearly any media you can think of, the J75 can meet or exceed the expectations of even the most demanding environment. With the J75 you won’t have to get bogged down in menus. The intuitive UI and easy-to-use features ensure that you spend more time printing and less time preparing to print.
Xerox C75 and J75 Product Highlights:
- Automated Color Quality Suite (ACQS) with its inline spectrophotometer lets you transform time into profit, increase quality and consistency.
- Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) tool set provides exceptional control over alignment and registration.
- Assign a dedicated sheet size to the fuser. The press intelligently detects job and fuser setting mismatches, minimizing waste and saving time.
- User Interface: Easier to use, offering greater flexibility, while providing more operator information and control over critical issues such as alignment and registration. It lets you create and store custom paper profiles for repeated use.
- Document Handler: Holds up to A3 originals; Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) reliably scans two-sided originals automatically.
- Oversized High-Capacity Feeder: For larger stocks, choose one or two robust production paper trays each holding 2,000 sheets of coated or uncoated media. Reliable paper movement prevents misfeeds. This production-class feeder has four blowers, an advanced roller system, and a centre registration system (shown).High-Capacity Feeder: Optional high-capacity feeder holds up to 2,000 sheets of paper.
- Sensor provides adjustments to deliver ±1 mm front to back registration.
- Load-While-Run Toner: Provides longer print runs and enhanced productivity. Two black toner SMart Kit® replaceable units keep replenishment intervention to a minimum and productivity to a maximum.SMart Kit replaceable units for toner, drum rolls, fuser and waste toner bottle raise uptime to all-time highs.
- Image Quality: 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution. The self-cleaning Corotron assembly offers improved productivity and image quality.
Selling point of the Xerox J75.
The reason our clients purchase the Xerox Color J75 is its ability to duplex heavy paper weight but also run at a true rated spped. The J75 is the newer Xerox 770. The J75 has a productivity mode that allows you to run at a true rated speed no matter the size or thickness of the paper. The Xerox Color J75 has built in line color spectrophotometer allowing you to calibrate with a click of a button on the fiery controller. Great machines!! Our clients love these machines. These machines are ideal for clients printing color volumes in the range of 50k-125K per month.
- Xerox Color C75 Digital Press Production Printer – Refurbished
- Xerox Color J75 Digital Press Production Printer – Refurbished
- Xerox Versant 80 Press Color Production Printer – Refurbished
- Xerox Versant 2100 Press Color Production Printer – Refurbished
- Xerox Color 800 Press Color Production Printer – Refurbished