Xerox DocuColor 242 / 252 / 260
The Xerox DocuColor 242/252/260 series of printers is designed to meet the printing needs of the most demanding professional environments. The DocuColor 242/252/260 produce exceptional image quality at 40, 50, or 60 ppm color depending on the model. Enhanced Gloss mode can be used to generate superb images, while Xerox’s Emulsion-Aggregate High-Grade toner ensures consistent, crystal clear images no matter the printing speed.
The Xerox DocuColor 242/252/260 are scalable solutions that can be customized to meet the needs of a wide array of printing environments. From a plethora of finishing options, additional color servers, and high-capacity feeders, the 242/252/260 series printers can be tailored to maximize each aspect of your workflow.
- 250-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
- Extra toner capacity
- Trickle-charge development system
- A short and straight paper path
- Five standard trays
- Optional high-capacity feeders
- Optional finishers
- With 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution
Selling points of the DC242/252/260
The low cost of these machines are the primary reason clients buy these machines. The machines are easy to maintain and offer good quality. Clients should expect to run a volume of 5K-25K per month.
- Xerox Color C75 Digital Press Production Printer – Refurbished
- Xerox Color J75 Digital Press Production Printer – Refurbished
- Xerox Versant 80 Press Color Production Printer – Refurbished
- Xerox Versant 2100 Press Color Production Printer – Refurbished
- Xerox Color 800 Press Color Production Printer – Refurbished