Refurbished Xerox Color 800 Press
The Xerox Color 800 Press is ready to help take your business to new heights. The Color 800 printer delivers unmatched color prints that will keep your customers coming back. You’ll be able to print to a wide variety of quality media, and with a robust array of finishing options you’ll be able to do the jobs your customers want most. The best part is the Color 800 printer press offers enhanced automation features that ensure your productivity never lags behind the competition. With the Color 800 printers, you’ll be empowered to take on more printing jobs and complete them faster than ever. With the array of optional finishing options at your fingertips, the Color 800’s modular equipment design allows it to grow with your business no matter what the future holds.
- Optional Oversized High Capacity Feeder Additional two 2,000 sheet tray module can be added to extend paper capacities for a total of 8,000 sheets and four pick points that accommodate different stocks. Auto-Tray Switching and reload-while-run capabilities optimize press time.
- Standard Feeders Unique integrated design promotes a smaller overall footprint. Two 2,000 sheet trays enable you to run lightweight and heavyweight stocks from 55–350 gsm (15 lb Bond to 130 lb Cover) with sizes ranging from 7.2″ x 7.2″ (182 mm x 182 mm) up to 13″ x 19.2″ (330 mm x 488 mm).
- Paper Alignment Ensures precise, +/- 0.5 mm front-to-back registration with electronic controls and sensors that automatically adjust for paper size.
- Dry Ink Stations Allow for load-while-run capability. Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Dry Ink produces high quality using less dry ink and no fuser oil, supporting a clean print processing environment
- High Resolution Imaging (Drum Developer Housing) State-of-the-art Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology provides outstanding 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and digital halftone screens.
- Auto Cleaning Dual Wire Corotrons/Long Life Photo Receptors Dual wire/dual grid design provides more uniform charge to the photo receptor to deliver more stable print quality within page and page to page. Self-cleaning technology optimizes press availability while maintaining high print quality standards.
- Clear Dry Ink Station (Optional) Lets you expand the creativity and impact of your documents to capture more high-value ink applications at full rated speeds of 80 or 100 pages per minute.
- Seamless Intermediate Belt Transfer Provides even greater versatility, speed and reliability across a wide range of media and applications.